Working in Ohio can be dangerous – nearly 90,000 people successfully filed workers’ compensation claims in 2015, a staggeringly high number that doesn’t even begin to reflect those claims that were rejected. Workers’ compensation can be incredibly beneficial to injured or sickened workers, giving them protection against lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and loss of future potential wages.
Most people don’t understand their rights when it comes to workers’ compensation, which is why it’s all the more important to have me on your side when filing your claim. I provide nearly 41 years of skilled expertise on workers’ comp, ensuring that you get the maximum financial restitution for your illness or injury.
While benefits can vary on a case-by-case basis, these are a few of the types of compensation you can receive if I represent you:
- Lump Sum: As either a settlement or an advancement, this can give you a one-time amount of compensation from your employer.
- Medical Costs: This will make sure you never have to pay out of pocket for your workplace-related illness or injury treatment.
- Facial Disfigurement: If your face or injury was injured to such a degree that you cannot work, you can get up to $10,000 plus other disability payments.
- Temporary Total Disability: This will sustain you while you seek other employment.
- Permanent Total Disability: You will receive this payment for the rest of your life if your injury or illness left you unable to work at all.
- Permanent Partial Disability: You will get this payment for the entirety of your life if your disability partially impairs your ability to work.
- Wage Loss: Whether you’re able to find work and can’t secure the same financial level of work, or you’re simply unable to get work afterward, you can receive wage loss after your injury or illness.
- Death Benefits: If a loved one died due to a workplace injury or illness, you can receive compensation directly related to the amount of support your loved one provided to you.
As you can see, there are many different types of benefits that you can obtain if you sustain an injury or illness at work – and yes, this includes mental illness. As your workers’ comp attorney, I’ll fight to ensure that you get the maximum amount of financial restitution that you deserve and you won’t have to pay a single cent to me out of pocket; because I work on a contingency basis, if you don’t get paid, then neither do I. Please call me TODAY, before it’s too late to file your claim, for your free initial consultation at 1 (877) 614-9524 because I’ll Make Them Pay!®