Did your doctor prescribe Zofran or the generic version ondansetron during your pregnancy to combat nausea? Did your beautiful baby suffer a birth defect? If your answer is yes, you may be entitled to substantial compensation for your child’s injury.
For more than 40 years, I have helped thousands of injured clients obtain hundreds of millions of dollars for their injuries. I can help you too! I have the experience and financial resources to take on pharmaceutical giants and other large corporations.
Call me today and I’ll Make Them Pay!®
Possible Birth Defects Caused by Zofran Include:
Was Your Child Injured Because Of Zofran Use?
- Cleft lip
- Cleft palate
- Heart defect including atrial septal defects and ventricular septal defects
- Zofran was approved by the FDA in 1991
- By 2006 Zofran become the 20th most prescribed medication in the US
- Zofran is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline
- Zofran is an anti-nausea drug often prescribed to treat morning sickness
- Mothers who have taken Zofran are at an increased risk of delivering babies with birth defects
Thousands of injured victims have entrusted their claim to me. I can help you too!
Call me today 800.556.4769