Were you exposed to asbestos while on the job, and were then diagnosed with mesothelioma or other type of cancer?
I have dedicated the last 41 years of my life to helping injured victims. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been awarded to my clients for their life-altering injuries, and I can help you too.
Call me today and I’ll Make Them Pay!® FREE Case Review. No Out of Pocket Costs.
What Should You Do if Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
Your health is of utmost importance, and therefore understanding your treatment options are essential. Speak to your doctor or oncologist to discuss what treatment options are available to you.
Secondly, it is important to understand your legal rights. If you were diagnosed with mesothelioma or other asbestos-related disease, you were exposed to asbestos. For decades, many of the asbestos insulation manufacturers knew that asbestos was hazardous, yet decided out of pure greed, not to warn people of the danger. Because of this, you may have a right to monetary recovery against those manufacturers.
Upon receiving a mesothelioma diagnosis, it is very important to contact me as soon as possible because there are strict statutes of limitations for filing a wrongful death or personal injury claim related to asbestos exposure and mesothelioma.
Even if you receive workers’ compensation benefits, you may recover damages in a separate personal injury suit. Dependents who have lost a family member to wrongful death can also file for damages.
- Approximately 3,000 cases of mesothelioma are diagnosed annually in the USA.
- Mesothelioma is 3X more common in men than in women.
- Mesothelioma is 10X greater in men aged 60 – 70 than in men aged 30-40.
- 8 million US workers have been exposed to asbestos over the last 50 years.
- Up to 300,000 new cases of mesothelioma are expected to occur over the next decade.
- Exposure to asbestos is the single known cause of malignant mesothelioma.
- People exposed to asbestos 30, 40, 50, and even 60 years ago are now being diagnosed with mesothelioma. This means that although exposure to asbestos may have taken place years prior, the disease can lay dormant and then present itself 10 to 50 years later.
Call Me Today and I’ll Make Them Pay!®
You or a family member may have been exposed to asbestos on the job at one of the following hazardous facilities:
- General Motors plants in Norwood, Warren or Mansfield
- American Sheet & Tin Plate Company in Alliance
- Columbus Steel Company
- General Electric in Canton
- Goodyear Aircraft in Canton
- Ford Motor Company in Cincinnati
- American Steel Foundry in Alliance
- Dayton Power & Light
- Akron Gas Company
- B.F. Goodrich Chemical Company in Avon Lake
- Diamond Rubber Company in South Akron
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber in Akron
For a FREE case review regarding mesothelioma or other asbestos-related cancers, call me and I’ll Make Them Pay!®