We hold doctors to a higher standard, and sometimes we may put a little too much faith in them. Whenever we get sick, or we require medical care, we willingly submit ourselves to the mercy of medical professionals and trust that they will make us well. The problem arises when these doctors let us down and betray us by misdiagnosing our ailments.
Doctors often get it right, but in those 10-15% of times that they don’t, we are the ones who suffer. Whether we get treatment for conditions that we didn’t have or we are outright denied treatment due to the error of the doctors, we have to deal with the long-term repercussions of their failures.
The three main criteria for medical misdiagnosis include:
- False positive: That’s when they tell you that you have an illness when you do not have it.
- False negative: This occurs when they fail to identify the presence of an illness or disease.
- Equivocal results: Not giving you a straightforward diagnosis, with ambiguous answers.
Misdiagnosis occurs most often with diseases and illnesses such as:
- Heart attack
- Clogged arteries
- Aortic dissection
Proving that misdiagnosis occurred can be tricky, but I’m here to fight for you and be your advocate. If you or someone you love suffered from misdiagnosis and found their condition worsening or that their symptoms didn’t match their diagnosis, I will prove that:
- You had a doctor patient relationship with your healthcare provider
- Your doctor did not give you the quality of care you deserve (was negligent)
- And that your doctor’s negligence hurt you or your loved one
I have been serving the greater Columbus, Ohio area for nearly 40 years and ensuring justice for my clients who suffered from medical malpractice due to a misdiagnosis. Please call me today for a free initial consultation at 1 (877) 614-9524 to help you recoup financially from the pain and suffering you’ve endured from your negligent doctor — I’ll Make Them Pay!®